The concept of consciousness and the bogeyman of conflation dylan black 2017 journal of consciousness studies 24 no 728 50 details many philosophers of mind believe that the term consciousness is ambiguous and charge that theoretical work on consciousness is often guilty of conflating distinct concepts of consciousness. Probably for as long as humans have been able to grasp the concept of consciousness they have sought to understand the phenomenon studying the mind was once the province of philosophers some of . While consciousness has intrigued philosophers and scientists for thousands of years we clearly have a long way to go in our understanding the concept researchers continue to explore the different bases of consciousness including the physical social cultural and psychological influences that contribute to our conscious awareness
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.